Close to 15 years of work experience: publicist and journalist, negotiator and merchant, sales specialist in marketing and communication.
Specializes in internet and sports marketing as well as e-commerce. He worked with: Amica Wronki S.A, Momentum/MCann ad agency, Agito.pl web store, PTC Era (currently T-Mobile) and Onet.pl / ITI group and Secret Service magazine; Cooperated with: Valhalla and Załoga G; Advised the board of Lech Poznań FC on Internet matters and e-commerce.
In recent years, he worked for a number of corporate clients as advisor and consultant in fields of: banking, entertainment, tourism, sport, trade, electronics.
What does he do:
1. Strategy advice: e-salesand e-marketing strategies
2. Operational advice on use of e-marketing toolsand social media (ex. YouTube, blogs, social networks),
3. Optimization of spending in Internet,
4. Trainings and workshops in e-commerce, e-marketing (including effective marketing, blogs and social media).
5. Motivational workshops: business, travel, sports.
Creator of various film projects and a Youtube channel, in the format of: youtube cribs „wjazd na chatę”, talks with people of passion, travel movies and original interests/ passions /sports . He travels across Poland and around the world. A huge fan of board sports of all sorts: kitesurfing, wakeboarding, wakeskate, snowboard, longboard.
Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/JacekGadzinowski ~220K subs, circa 2,5/3 m views monthly and counting . Overall – 27 m hits!
Youtube audience: Young, active people curious of the world. Also – Influencers. People who travel, live an active life, do sports. Students, freelancers and small business owners, entrepreneurs. Middle+big cities. Audience mostly between 18-44 years old, 90% male.
Supporting communication channels: Facebook, Google+ , Instagram, media presence
- video action strategies
- video scenarios
- video production and montage
- tailored advertising or sponsoring: video materials, interviews
- photo stories/reports
- study tours
- product placement (photo, film, text)
- advertising activities (standard and non-standard)
- film crew, video equipment
Contact: gadovsky<at>yahoo.co.uk , phone +48 691 713 743